Location: North America (Remote or office in SF, LA, Chicago, Miami, Detroit)
Ai Incube (Parknav) develops and markets a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS. Our verticals include SMEs, Smart City, Mobility and Transportation, Telcos, Partners and consumers (B2B, B2G, B2B2C).
For lightspeed growth, we are looking for a top Operations Manager with Marketing excellence and Admin strengths to help us plan and execute fundraising, product, and other campaigns for maximum impact.
In your initial day-to-day role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of our fundraise.
You’ll plan and execute marketing activities, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, monitor and report campaign performance, ensure a smooth investment experience and handle the necessary documentation.
What You’ll do?
- Lead and execute day-to-day fundraising campaign operations including web content management, investor updates, and analytics to improve conversion
- Hands-on operation of the marketing technical stack: marketing automation, and CRM
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and insights to management and other stakeholders
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across Marketing, Investor Relations, Call Center and Product teams to execute and monitor campaigns
- Work across the teams to create content frameworks such as monthly newsletter, webinars, and blog posts
- Lead and execute operational and administrative processes related to the fundraise and other projects
- Experience with marketing logistics and project management
- Hands-on state of mind – a must!
- Ability to work across time zones
- You are an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
Nice to have:
Prior experience in RegCF and RegD Fundraising Campaign Management
You would be a great fit for this role if you are:
- a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves, do-er
- ambitious and energetic
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!
Role: Full-time employment