Computer Vision Engineer
Location: North America, Europe, Israel
Ai Incube (Parknav) produces and sells a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS.
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer that shall play a pivotal role in scaling Ai Incube’s team. By necessity, we are innovating a new way to sell SaaS into the mobility sector – with short sales cycles, lightning fast implementation, and significant up-sells within the first 12 months of working with a new customer. Our technology is focused on cloud backend, and we do have strength as well in front-end mobile applications and integrations with front ends of our customers. The product works and we have a list of A-class customers and channel partners.
The Computer Vision Engineer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Computer Vision models that are key to the success of the company. This role collaborates closely with the rest of the AI and Data Science team to create end-to-end products while maintaining a degree of freedom and independence. This role is fully remote so availability to work and meet in different time zones is expected.
- M.S. degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Electrical and/or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 3+ years experience in Computer Vision / Machine Learning
- Understanding of Cloud-Service Architecture and tools, particularly GCP.
- 3+ years experience in Java
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong structured thinking skills as well as a proactive attitude
- Algorithms knowledge and mastery mandatory
- Highly motivated and independent worker
- Experience in generating 3D point clouds
- (Preferred but not required) Experience in OpenCV, TensorFlow, GIS, Postgres, Kubernetes
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!