Recognizing Parknav’s (Ai Incube’s) ability to produce accurate real-time availability information, Siemens leveraged Parknav’s data science expertise to create a solution for Miami-Dade that would be able to digitize curbside restrictions, edit curbside restrictions (via a web-based editor) and simulate traffic conditions based on curbside edits.
- Without precedence or easily accessible data, or access to real time and static parking information, Parknav started from ground zero to provide critical information.
- The project required to keep within many constraints, and a tight timeline. There wasn’t time to setup a lot of sensors and yet the project required a high degree of accuracy.
- Parknav utilized its proprietary computer vision technology to map out every street in Miami-Dade with up-to-date parking restriction locations and completed total project within 2 months.
- Parknav supplied its proprietary curbside mapping restriction editor enabling Siemens and Miami-Dade to make changes to curbside restrictions.
- In addition, Parknav supplied real-time traffic within the city of Miami-Dade enabling the city to view on-street congestion with 99% accuracy.
Want to find parking? Let’s talk!
We’d love to hear from you and help solve all your parking needs – from finding available spots, to restrictions, traffic control, smart city information or just to talk about parking itself.