Senior Java Backend Engineer
Location: North America, Europe, Israel
AI Incube, AI-driven company that is changing the way people park thru its parking availability prediction service (Parknav), is looking to add senior software engineers to its team.
You will be working on expanding and enhancing our AI-based prediction service. We are scaling rapidly, and have a number of new projects in the pipeline, primarily dealing with IoT sensors, geospatial data and computer vision.
Our current stack consists of Java 8, Scala, Kubernetes, Postgis/Redis, Presto, Google Cloud Platform, Play Framework and Spring. Most of our projects involve working with maps, geospatial data and ML systems.
We are 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a decent internet connection, and can work either during American or European work hours.
- Design, develop, configure, extend, troubleshoot, deploy and maintain our Parknav prediction service.
- Quick learner – research and learn about new methodologies and applications, and apply what you’ve learned.
- Work with our data science and machine learning teams to build a world class environment for running analysis and predictions on street level geospatial data.
- Desire and ability to work on full stack projects.
- Desire to work with maps, geospatial data and machine learning.
- Java Expert
- GCP, AWS or Azure
- Spring or Lightbend stacks
- Background in Math/Machine Learning or mapping/geospatial experience
- Fluent English speaker
Desired, but not required:
- Statistics, deep learning
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!