Location: Tel Aviv (or remote in Europe or North America)
Ai Incube (Parknav) develops and markets a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS. Our verticals include SMEs, Smart City, Mobility and Transportation, Telcos, Partners and consumers (B2B, B2G, B2B2C) .
We are innovating a new way to sell SaaS into the mobility and smart city sectors. We are looking for someone who is excited to create an online sales machine, manage all marketing activities, and deliver in a distributed startup environment. The product works well and we have a list of A-class customers and channel partners.
We’re looking for a talented and creative Product Manager who’s experienced in planning, designing, and delivering successful applications.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements, prototypes and specifications, work with design and development teams through delivery, and push for the adoption of new tools by our customers in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Manager, you will work on a product team including UX, Data Science, QA, DevOps engineers and report directly to the CTO or Director of Engineering. Our team is organized by agile development methodology and your day to day will include reviewing requirements with users and engineering, collaborating with UX to determine requirements, developing product stories and data requirements.
What You’ll Do?
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development to launch
- Build the short and long-term roadmap for your products by integrating customer feedback, data, trends, and strategic initiatives, in an effort to continuously improve and expand PARKNAV product offering
- Accurately translate user and business needs into product requirements
- Writing product requirements, stories, epics and issues using JIRA or similar
- Manage bi-weekly sprints, monthly releases and product roadmap
- Defining UI, confirming queries and database requirements for web applications and APIs
- Design wireframes to illustrate product requirements
- Creating product briefs for product marketing and customer success
- Working closely with Customer Success to prioritize customer feature requests
- Working with Director of Engineering to define sprint priorities and technical project timelines
- Work closely with management, key internal and external stakeholders to guide prioritization and ensure that product development is focused and impactful
- Lead cross-team collaboration and work on complicated problems by integrating with other product managers and development teams across the organization
- Get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- Technical background
- At least 4+ years experience working as a product manager in a successful B2B SaaS startup or internet company
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organized, analytical & process-driven
- Experience with Analytics, Data Visualization or ETL
- Experience managing cross-functional teams in software development
- Super creative thinker with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for UX / UI
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Hands-on state of mind – a must!
- You are an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
Nice to have:
- Prior experience within the Digital Media , Transport, Smart City, Mobile
- Prior experience with Saas Platforms, Dashboards, BI, SDKs, API Services
You would be a great fit for this role if you are:
- a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves, do-er
- ambitious and energetic
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!