Location: Tel Aviv (or remote in Europe or North America)
Ai Incube (Parknav) develops and markets a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing growth hacker, with strengths in social and analytics-based growth hacking, to join us and manage our marketing to SMBs, cities, Telcos, Partners and consumers (B2B, B2G, B2B2C) .
We are innovating a new way to sell SaaS into the mobility and smart city sectors. We are looking for someone who is excited to create an online sales machine, manage all marketing activities, and deliver in a distributed startup environment. The product works well and we have a list of A-class customers and channel partners.
This role is perfect for a strong marketer, experienced in creating brand awareness, and generating sales leads in a small organization that is scaling up.
The ideal candidate is creative, a strong communicator, goal-oriented and highly driven.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the company’s marketing activities
- Lead creative marcom and social media campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Help and maintain the company’s website, right messaging to our targeted verticals
- Digital marketing for B2B, B2G, and B2B2C
- Improve the company’s messaging, existing marketing and sales assets
- Manage the company’s PR, Blogs, Content writers, whitepapers, create testimonials with our customer.
- Manage social channels, blog posts, Newsletters, webinars on Linkedin, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Manage the company’s marketing-related relationships (PR company, designers, writers etc.)
- Manage the company’s marketing-related events (conferences, webinars, meet-ups etc.)
- 3+ years in a marketing role
- Built multi-channel B2B, B2B2C, and B2G growth strategies successfully (experience in all 3 is a plus)
- Successful experience with marketing in a Seed/A-Stage startup
- Demonstrated the ability to iterate quickly on marketing-funnel process or playbook
- MARCOM experience – website, content creation etc.
- Experience with lead generation and social media campaigns, whether directly managed or outsourced
- Experience in the saas, telecom, mobility, smart city industry a plus
- Strong communication skills, verbal and writing .
- Self-starter, Independent, Creative, Organized, Driven
- Understanding of social media platforms (LINKEDIN, Twitter, and others)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English. Other languages a plus
- Experience with Marketing Platforms (ie. Hubspot)
Nice to Have:
- Managerial Skills / Experience
- Hands-on experience as a digital marketing content writer
You would be a great fit for this role if you are:
- a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves, do-er
- ambitious and energetic
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!