Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Tel Aviv Sarona / Israel
Parknav develops and markets a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing growth hacker, with strengths in social and analytics-based growth hacking, to join us and manage our marketing to SMBs, cities, Telcos, Partners and consumers (B2B, B2G, B2B2C).
We are innovating a new way to sell SaaS into the mobility and smart city sectors. We are looking for someone who is excited to create an online sales machine, manage all marketing activities, and deliver in a distributed startup environment. The product works well and we have a list of A-class customers and channel partners.
This role is perfect for a strong marketer, experienced in creating brand awareness, and generating sales leads in a small organization that is scaling up.
The ideal candidate is creative, “hands-on”, a strong communicator, goal-oriented and highly driven.
- Lead creative marcom and social media campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Help and maintain the company’s website, right messaging to our targeted verticals
- Digital marketing for B2B, B2G, and B2B2C
- Improve the company’s messaging, existing marketing and sales assets
- Manage the company’s PR, Blogs, Content writer, whitepapers, create testimonials with our customer
- Manage social channels, blog posts, Newsletters, webinars on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Manage the company’s marketing-related relationships (PR company, designers, writers etc.)
- Manage the company’s marketing-related events (conferences, webinars, meet-ups etc.)
- Own PARKNAV web assets (such as blog, resources, guides, external websites etc.) and optimize for performance
- Execute marketing projects end to end: ideation, implementation, tracking and optimization
- Come up with initiatives to improve marketing funnels and implement A/B testing on key pages to optimize conversion rates
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within Marketing, as well as Design, Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Manage PR and social media efforts
- 2+ years in a marketing role
- Experience with multi-channel B2C or B2B or B2G growth strategies
- Copywriting for B2B tech
- Hands-on mastery of LinkedIn
- Successful experience with marketing in a Seed/A-Stage startup
- MARCOM experience – website, content creation, blog post writer etc.
- Experience with lead generation and social media campaigns, whether directly managed or outsourced
- Experience in the saas, telecom, mobility, smart city or similar industries
- Strong communication skills, verbal and writing
- Self-starter, Independent, Creative, Organized, Driven, hands on
- Understanding of social media platforms (LINKEDIN, Twitter, and others)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English. Other languages a plus
- Solid knowledge of web marketing tools (Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Hubspot, Drift, Hotjar, Amplitude, Dynamic Yield, Google Analytics) – advantage
Nice to have:
- Managerial Skills / Experience
- Hands-on experience as a digital marketing content writer
You would be a great fit for this role if you are:
- a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves, do-er
- ambitious and energetic, high pace
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!